654 notes | Reblogged: (via
PEOPLE NEED TO HURRY AND READ ALREADY SO MUCH AGHAST DISCUSSION MAY BE HAD.
Today I kept seeing commercials about Winnie the Pooh. I have never understood the hype as it applies to adults. I mean, kids, fine, but why do people over the age of ten get excited? I don’t understand what makes grown women wear Eeyore shirts and carry around Piglet charms. I just don’t care.
Then I had a freaky thought: This is what people who don’t like Harry Potter feel like… NOOOOOOOO UNEXPECTED SYMPATHY FOR THE PEONS…
Tiny Hotel Pillows.
Uncomfortable. But useful for pretending that I AM A GIANT. RAWR.
This week is looking to be pretty excellent:
- I HAVE A REGULAR SCHEDULE finally, you can’t even appreciate this unless you’ve dealt with not having one, it’s terrible
- The next Song of Ice and Fire, A Dance with Dragons, comes out tomorrow!
- The last Harry Potter movie comes out on Friday! (Bittersweet…)
- Hipster Roommate’s bachelorette party on Saturday!
- CrossFit! As usual, actually, but, you know, it makes everything better… I also recently found out that Hipster + CrossFit = Fitster. Which is awesome.
And best of all—introducing, Hipster Boyfriend! Who might need a better code name, but is excellent and awesome and has been the cause of the doofy grin on my face all day. :)
wardamnbryce asked: I loved the video from your box! Is there any way you could find out what they shot it with? I really like how it came out.
Thanks! One of the members here actually works for Think Media Studios and shot it as a gift for the box using their professional equipment.
EDIT: Which was a Canon 7D and 5D. That means absolutely nothing to me, but hopefully that makes some sense to anyone interested!